Wearing it is an experience itself. You’ll never feel anything glide on so smooth on your fingers.
6, 7, 8
Materials & dimensions
- Available in 3 sizes, US 6, 7 & 8
We make every effort to give you accurate information regarding sizing information and dimensions for our jewellery, but in certain cases the length varies depending on the dimensions of the natural materials used. Kindly allow for +- 1 cm difference.
Water Resistant Jewellery
Our water resistant pieces are crafted with premium quality titanium steel. They are water resistant & as such, you are free to wear them on a daily basis. Here’s why you should invest in these pieces:
- Hypoallergenic & generally safe for sensitive skin
- They’re more durable & suitable for everyday wear compared to gold plated jewellery
- They last longer, given that adequate jewellery care steps are taken
Though they are crafted with premium materials, please take note of the following:
- Direct & constant exposure of your jewellery to products containing chemicals (e.g: perfume, makeup, hand sanitizer & soap) may cause the topmost layer of your pieces to be stripped off.
- Avoid placing your jewellery on hard surfaces as this will increase the likeliness of your jewellery being scratched & the outer layer of your jewellery to be affected.
- Be gentle with your jewellery. Our pieces are dainty and excess pressure may cause your jewellery to break.
We are not responsible for general wear & tear as well as improper storage of the jewellery by the customer.
To prolong the life of your jewellery we do suggest following our jewellery care guide.
Orders in one single receipt will arrive you in one (1) ANTING signature box packaging, alongside a notecard.
If this is a gift, we’d be more than happy to handwrite a message for you – just remember to enter the message in the column available at checkout.
Should you need more than one box, you may purchase add-on packaging here. Additional packaging elements, if needed, are also chargeable.
*Note: For sale/promotional orders below RM 39, your order will not come in our signature box
You can measure your ring size based on the inner circumference of your finger. Our guide is on hand to take the guesswork out of ring shopping.
- The string should be wrapped snugly on your finger (without squeezing, of course)
- The tightest reading should be taken (and not the reading of how you would like your ring to fit)
Note: Should you have selected an incorrect ring size, unfortunately we are not able to offer any exchanges. Therefore, should you require further assistance regarding sizing before purchasing, feel free to contact us here.
|Size (US)||Fits size range (in mm)|