Everyone needs some TLC every now & then and your jewellery is no exception. It’s important to remember that all metal is susceptible to natural wear and will eventually oxidise, fade or require expert maintenance in its lifetime.
Here are some tips on how you can care for your jewellery:
- Remove your jewellery before showering & working out. Although most of our materials are meant to withstand sweat & water, but constant contact with liquids & other chemicals may affect the initial lustre.
- Wear your jewellery only after you’ve applied your makeup, lotion and perfume. Rule of thumb: last in, first out.
- Store your jewellery seperately, in a clean & dry space. Storing all jewellery together may cause the surface(s) to scratch. It is recommended to store them in a zip lock bag.
- Do clean your jewellery regularly, it will increase their lifespan. We recommend using a professional, high-quality jewellery cleaning solution to clean your jewellery. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners that aren’t specifically made for gold-plated jewellery.
- Take extra care of your gemstones, they may chip or become dislodged if dropped or improperly stored.
- Don’t yank or pull on your jewellery. Our jewellery are mostly very dainty & delicate. Excessive pressure may break them.
- Don’t leave them on hard surfaces. Why? Our jewellery are plated with real gold. Once the top layer of the jewellery is scratched, this will affect it’s durability.